Dear New Life Members,
We thank God for His faithfulness, for the safety and protection for all of us and our families during this time of pandemic and unrest in our nation. Our prayers go out for those that have gone through a very difficult time these past several months and still continue to go through much hardship at this time. New Life Christian Church has complied with all of the Alameda County and State guidelines for the stay-at-home directive that was issued on March 19th, 2020 to slow the spread of the coronavirus.
Three main points of concern have been taken into consideration for our “Covid-19 Post Procedures Protocol”:
1. Honoring God and our Lord Jesus Christ by following scripture
2. Safety and well-being for all New Life members and the community
3. Obeying our governmental leadership directives
As a conviction of our leadership we will comply with the Alameda County guidelines in the following manner:
1. We will open up for all New Life Members that would like to participate in live worship and gathering at New Life to do so freely.
2. We will follow all CDC guidelines for essential business practices for houses of worship as directed during Sunday Services in the following manner:
For those who may not be able to join us in person, we invite you to continue to join us online with the "LIVESTREAM NOW" button below.