1. We believe the Old and New Testaments to be the revealed, inspired, infallible word of God.
II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:14-21
2. We believe that the Godhead has revealed Himself as one God existing in three distinct persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 13:14; I John 5:8
3. We believe in the creation, test and fall of man as recorded in Genesis and mans total inability to attain to righteousness.
Romans 5:12, 18
4. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the only Savior of mankind conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He is very God and very man.
Luke 1:26-35; John 1:18; Isaiah 7:14; Isaiah 9:6-7
5. We believe that Christ died for our sins; was buried and rose again the third day, which is the gospel as is stated in the scriptures. He also personally appeared to His disciples.
I Corinthians 15:1-4; Romans 4:25
6. We believe in Jesus Christ’s bodily ascension to heaven and that he is now seated at the place of all authority at the right hand of the Father. That the same Jesus will literally, bodily come again the Second time with and for an overcoming church to set up His kingdom rule upon the earth.
John 14:23; I Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelations 19:11-16
7. We believe that salvation of man was provided through the cross of Calvary, that through repentance and faith in Christ’s atoning work we can be saved.
Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:12; Romans 5:11
8. We believe that through apostasy, unbelief and neglect a person can fall away from the living God and become shipwrecked concerning their faith.
Hebrews 3:12, 6:6; I Timothy 1:19; II Peter 2:20-22
9. We believe salvation is secure but not a license to sin. Those who are born of God, through Christ, hold the beginning of their confidence to the end.
John 10:27-28; Hebrews 3:12-14
10. We believe in the necessity of Water Baptism by immersion at or subsequent to profession of faith in Jesus Christ as Savior. (This is a command of Christ.)
Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:34-38
11. We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to Salvation with scriptural evidence, such as speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
Acts 2:1-4; Acts 8:14-17; Acts 10:44-46; Acts 19:6
12. We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Spirit as it was manifested in the early Church.
I Corinthians 12:4-11; Romans 12:4-8; Acts 4:30; James 5:14
13. We believe in living a Spirit-filled life of obedience to Gods will in thought, word and deed. In separating ones self from the world in both values and behavior.
Ephesians 5:18; II Corinthians 6:14; II Corinthians 7:1; I John 2:15
14. We believe in the Lords Table (Communion) for all believers.
I Corinthians 11:23-32
15. We believe in taking the gospel of the kingdom to the entire world as a witness in obedience to Christ’s command.
16. We believe in eternal life for the believer and eternal punishment for unbelievers.
Mark 9:43-48; II Thessalonians 1:9; Revelations 20:10-15
17. We believe in the reality and personality of Satan who is a fallen cherub. He was once the covering angel of the very throne of God (called Lucifer). Now he wields his deadly power to oppose Gods will and to destroy Gods people.
Ezekiel 28:14-19; Isaiah 14:12-15; I Peter 5:8
18. We believe that Satan’s eternal state and judgment will be the lake of fire.
19. We believe that a person must be born again into the family of God and that joining a church or denomination does not guarantee salvation.
20. We believe that children are a gift from The Lord and therefore are to be dedicated back unto Him to be raised in His ways.
I Samuel 1:20-22; Luke 2:22
21. We believe that all life begins at the time of conception and that we are to honor that life as God does.
Psalm 139:13; Jeremiah 1:5; Luke 1:41-45
22. We believe in the union of one natural born man and one natural born woman to constitute a family marriage.
Genesis 2:24; Ephesians 5:22-33, I Timothy 3:2,12, Titus 1:6
23. We believe in the authority of church government with apostles, prophets, evangelist, pastors, teachers, elders and deacons set in place to lead and equip the Body of Christ.
Ephesians 4:11-13; Acts 14:23, Acts 2:42, Titus 1:5-9, I Timothy 3:12-13, I Peter 5:1-4